Celebrated gospel musician Stanely “Pastor G” Gwanzura has teamed up with Higherlife Foundation and friends to release two powerful songs that declare and celebrate the power of the Holy Spirit to bring hope, healing and unity to our nation.
Putting a fresh twist on two songs we all know and love – Mweya Mutsvene and Ishe Komborera – the team hopes to deliver a life-changing message to the nation. “Our hope is that these songs will usher people into a time of prayer, healing, and revival, rallying our nation around the one constant we can always rely on, and that is the healing power and peace of the Holy Spirit in our lives”.
Some of the nation’s finest artists, both established and up-and coming, took part in this noble endeavor including:
- Sharon Manyonganise Chireya (Zim Praise, Mathias Mhere)
- Mellisa Mkwasha (Zim Praise, Worship Leader, Zaoga church)
- Tawanda Midzi (upcoming producer under the mentorship of McDee),
- Simbarashe Chinyanga, and Rumbidzai Matimbira
- McDonald Chidavaenzi (Ishe Komberera)
- Tremier Msipa (Mweya Mutsvene)
The two songs are free and now available on Youtube and Buddie Beatz.
A household name in Zimbabwe, Pastor G has released 11 albums and shared the stage with top international gospel acts including Kirk Franklin, Dietrick Haddon, Ron Kenoly, Israel Houghton, Andrea Crouch, Aaron Rimbui, Kanji Mbugua and Ephraim Mutalange.