Now in its 8th year of operation, the Trust has awarded over 871 scholarships to beneficiaries nationwide. The scholarships recipients branded Joshualites continue to go through rigorous Leadership and Personal Development trainings every year until they graduate.
In the months of January and February 2015, we conducted 11 workshops. They were attended in total by 511 Joshualites. According to the Scholarship policy, trainings in Personal Development and Leadership are mandatory and a contractual requirement for every beneficiary. The main themes which were taught through-out the trainings from Level 1 up to Level 7 included;
• Level 1 (b) – Personal Effectiveness
• Level 2 – Effective Community Leadership
• Level 3 – Entrepreneurship
• Level 4 – Responsive Community Leadership & Personal Branding
• Level 5 – Professional Enhancement and Personal Branding
Other areas covered at each stage were Wisdom for Financial Literacy and Entrepreneurships and understanding spiritual self.